The INEX01VIP provides one of the most advanced IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing Network’s Stae-of-the-art cut technology, which synergizes various AV/KVM/CONTROL/VIDEO WALL standards to work together as one product.
It is the industry’s first 4K UHD transceiver with only 1.5 Frame (25ms) latency and visually losses compression. Using a transmitter (encoder) and receiver (decoder), respectively, used to be the standard – until now. The INEX01VIP Series can be set up as either one to make installation, inventory, and troubleshooting easier.
Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 1G RJ-45 or fiber optic Ethernet switch. When theINEX01VIP is set up to be a transmitter, the DisplayPort and HDMI inputs become a source switch and the HDMI output becomes a potential loop out. When set up as a receiver, a user can select the local DisplayPort and HDMI inputs or an IP source. Seamless switching of the sources further enhances the presentation. Regardless of how the INEX01VIP is set up, the audio can be de-embedded at any location,break away.
The USB is also flexible, working as a KVM and/or a high-speed data transfer (480Mbps) for memory sticks. Each INEX01VIP USB feature can also be set as a host or a device.
To keep the system friendly, PC setup software and integrated web server are available for easy navigation and setup of features.
Digital signage, education, corporate,command center and residential are just a few markets which benefit from the flexibility and low cost of the INEX01VIP.
1) Configure as Transmitter and Receiver (TX can replace RX)
2) 4K UHD Over 1G CAT5/5e/6/6a up to 100M or Fiber optic up to 10KM.
3) DP 1.2,HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4
4) Visually Lossless with only 1.5 Frame Latency
5) Matrix Switcher Application
6) Videowall with Image Rotation
7) 1G LAN PoE
8) 1 DP Inputs,1 HDMI Inputs, 1 HDMI Output
9) Line In/Out Stereo
10) RS-232 Serial Port & IR (In/Out)
11) KVM On Screen Display (OSD) Control
12) Integrated Web Server for Configuration
13) USB 2.0 Host and Device ports
14) Two USB 1.1 for HID devices
15) Front Keypad & IR Remote
16) DC Connector with Locking
Website information update ...